My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. (John 10:27)

Monday, October 1, 2007

Devotional Thoughts on Ephesians 6:18

"And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints."

If there is one thing that Christians lack in (although there are many), I would guess that it is prayer. It is so easy to confess, to know...but how often can we trust. We claim to believe in an all-powerful God, but we do not ask his help for the simplist of things. Prayer is not a trite matter, but we should not worry to pray for things that may be trite. If it is true we do everything with the Lord's help and protection, why do we not ask his help and direction in all things?

Praise be to God who does all things for our good, even without our prayer!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger