My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. (John 10:27)

Monday, October 1, 2007

Personal note: Weekend's delays in publishing

Fear not faithful readers (all two of you), I will try to continue my effort of posting each day. It was homecoming here at MLC and I had a busy weekend. I did the radio broadcast on saturday for the football game (accompanied with pre and post-game tailgating). And I was busy that night. Sunday I spent all day in the cities doing a radio broadcast accompanying the Packers/Vikings game. I interviewed Aaron Kampman and met Brett Favre (and shook his hand)

I will commence posting. Lord's blessings to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael:
Thanks for the phone call. I know I'm not your Dad, but I feel as if it would have been something you would have wanted to share with him. I am honored you called me.
Peace and love. "Dad"

Powered By Blogger